Universal and compact
The housing of the linear unit consists of an anodized aluminum profile. The stand pipe is made of stainless steel and positioned in a plastic bushing. It is operated by means of an internal spindle drive. The cable length is 2 meters. Up to 4 linear units can be connected to one control unit and operated synchronously.
The linear units SLA are used in places where a work surface needs to be adjusted to the right ergonomic height. Existing work stations can simply be retrofitted. The systems also fit perfectly into the 40×40 mm steel profiles which are often used as support elements and legs for work stations.
Compared to the linear unit SLA (cross section 35×35 mm), the linear unit SLG (cross section 45×45 mm) can absorb higher bending moments and is more stable at the same lifting distance.
- Stability: 3.5/5
- Cross Section: 35 x 35 mm
- Installation: 600 mm - 700 mm
- Lifting Distance: 300 mm - 400 mm
- Hydraulic Lifting System: LA
- Max System Load (Hydraulic): 1500 N - 2500 N
- Spindle Lifting System: SLA
- Max System Load (Spindle): 1500 N
- Lifting Capacity: Max. lifting load per SLA - 1500 N
Max. pulling load per SLA - 1500 N
- Max. static bending moment: Mb = 150 Nm
- Max. dyn. bending moment: Mbdyn = 50 Nm
- Stroke length: Stroke length - 300 mm (11.8”) or 400 mm (15.74”)
SLA lengthA - 600 mm (23.62”) or700 mm (27.56”)
Lifting System SLA - Plug & Play 1-4 SL per control box plus 1x hand switch
- Max Speed: 9 mm/s