Elegant and powerful
The lifting column SM consists of two anodized aluminium profiles, guided by plastic gliders. Each lifting column has an internal motor that drives a threaded spindle. The cable length is 1.8 metres. The T-slots on 3 sides (width 8 mm) of the lifting column allow the addition of crossbars, shelves, attachments and mountings. This system is more compact than the SL system.
Up to 3 (4) lifting columns can be connected to one control unit. When a maximum of 4 control units are synchronised, up to 12 lifting columns can be operated synchronously. The choice of system load defines the type of control unit (see system combination).
Optional is an ESD (electrostatic discharge) version of the SM system.
- Stability: 4.5/5
- Cross Section: 150 x 70 mm
- Installation: 530mm - 630mm
- Lifting Distance: 300mm - 400mm
- Hydraulic Lifting System: TM
- Max System Load (Hydraulic): 1500 N - 2500 N
- Spindle Lifting System: SM
- Max System Load (Spindle): 3000 N
- Lifting Capacity: Max. lifting load per 1SM - 2000 N
Max. lifting load per 2SM - 4000 N (6000 N)
Max. lifting load per 3SM - 4000 N (6000 N)
Max. lifting load per 4SM - 10,000 N
- Max. static bending moment: Mbx = 350 Nm
Mby = 900 Nm
- Max. dyn. bending moment: Mbxdyn = 150 Nm
Mbydyn = 450 Nm
- Stroke length: Stroke length - 300 mm (11.8”) or 400 mm (15.74”)
SM length A - 530 mm (20.87”) or 630 mm (24.81”)
- Max Speed: 12 mm/s (9 mm/s –high load capacity)